Excellent opportunity to intensify work with clients!
Contemplation Cards provides an excellent opportunity to intensify work with clients, at the individual and team, as well as organizational levels. The cards offer possibilities to address a variety of topics. „Contemplation“ cards enable to communicate in a metaphor language. The work with the cards can be combined with different creative exercise (e.g. writing, drawing, collage). The cards can be combined!
Pictures and images tell us more than ideas put into words, because for communicating in the visual language and understanding it, people already have developmental benefits. While looking at the pictures, we can quickly contact our emotions. An image may contain a huge amount of elements that speak to people in different ways.
Based on my own experience I can say that metaphor cards can be used in every session and with every topic! There are no limits to using the cards – this method fits into every job!
Contemplation Cards help
- “break the ice” at a meeting;
- find creative solutions to work with the clients topic;
- get to the “core of the matter” faster;
- as the “right questions” and keep the focus;
- process more information
- open their topic in a safe and secure way;
- express the inexpressible;
- evade rational thinking;
- get in touch with, share, and describe their feelings more quickly;
- bring out material hidden in the subconscious;
- play on various topics related to personal and professional life
Contemplation Cards selection
The main theme of the cards is woman and nature, through which different emotions and situations are conveyed. The face of the woman on the pictures has not been drawn out. This is a source of additional information as the user can imagine and describe the look on the face according to personal associations.
The set includes 54 cards and some exercises.
Some possible topics:
- finding and becoming aware of resources;
- recollection of repressed experiences and their work;
- work with the inner and outer world;
- observation of different “I”-levels;
- work with roles;
- work with a purpose;
- work with emotions;
- describing one’s condition in different situations;
- work with different relationships;
- describing past-present-future;
- work with achievements
Contemplation Cards in the world
Do not hesitate to contact with me if you have any questions or if you wish to share something! - I also conduct workshops of using “Contemplation” cards
Already 9 years experience
If you have any questions or want to share something, feel free to contact us!
2021 © SotsiaalDisain OÜ | Development and design: CasperDisain