Coaching is based on individual needs, it helps to set and achieve goals through professional support!
Coaching unleashes a person’s inner strength and enables him to function in the best possible way.
Coaching unleashes a person’s inner strength, and thanks to it, enables him/her to function in the best possible way. Coaching is not only popular, but also shows a significant impact on several outcomes, such as performance, attitude to work, well-being and goal-oriented self-regulation (Theeboom and Others, 2013)
Do you sometimes feel that:
- You have a goal but don’t know how to move towards it.
- You’re confused, you don’t know what to do next in your life.
- You don’t have a goal, but you have a desire is to strive for something.
- You lack confidence or courage to move towards your dream.
- You need a companion, who supports and encourages you
- You have the motivation to work with yourself and your desire
Coaching is a relationship where it is possible to increase the existing abilities, develop new skills and gain a deeper insight of your practice both now and in the future. Coaching has 5 science-based practice characteristics that lead to the intended results (Rush & Shelden, 2008):
- Joint planning
Rush, D. D. & Shelden, MʾLisa, L. (2008). Tips and Techniques for Effective Coaching Interactions. BriefCASE, vol. 1, no. 2, 1-4.
Theeboom, T., Beersma, B., & van Vianen, A. E.M. (2013). Does coaching work? A metaanalysis on the effects of coaching on individual level outcomes in an organizational context. Journal of Positive Psychology, 9, 1–18.
Already 5 years experience
If you have any questions or want to share something, feel free to contact us!